The graduate college Tumor-Targeted Drug Delivery is funded by the German Research Foundation DFG. Read more>>>
We offer a stimulating environment to pursue research projects focused on the development of drug delivery systems and efficient tumor-targeted treatments as well as a structured interdisciplinary education. The expertise of the participating researchers covers clinical medicine, tumor biology and chemical engineering. The proposed projects are at the interfaces of the three research fields. Spokespersons of the RTG are Prof. Fabian Kiessling and Prof. Twan Lammers. See here for further information on the overview of the PhD projects.
Requirements are as follows:
- Masters degree preferably in the field of natural science, biomedical engineering or medicine
- Excellent skills in English speaking and writing
- Academic grades in the top 10% of candidates are favorable
Application should include:
- CV with documentation of academic record
- Motivation letter
- Brief description of applicant’s Master thesis project
- Information on RTG project preference (1-12; see here)
- English proficiency test (if available)
Applications should be sent on or before 15.09.2018 as a single pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer 12 three-year doctoral research positions (TV-L E13). The earliest starting date is October 1st, 2018. The interviews are expected to take place in week 39.
RWTH Aachen University is certified as a “Family-Friendly University”. We particularly welcome and encourage applications from women, disabled persons and ethnic minority groups, recognizing they are underrepresented across RWTH Aachen University. The principles of fair and open competition apply and appointments will be made on the basis of merit.